Saturday, August 22, 2009

Week 1 Day 1- 8/22/09 (why do all important things in my life deal with the number 22?)

Brisk walk for 5 minutes. Run 60 seconds, walk 90 seconds, repeat for 20 minutes.

I did it! So take that all you people who laughed hysterically when I told you I was going to start running. Honestly, I can't believe I made it the whole way through without stopping or giving up. I think my body allowed me to do it because it had no clue as to what was going on.
Chris followed me on his bike, pulling Addison in the trailer. I am not sure if they were a positive or negative factor. Addison yelled out "Hey mom! I didn't know you knew how to run!" and Chris keeps repeating "Wow, you don't run totally like a girl" Thanks guys. lol
I hurt already so I am sure the day after will not be much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm and I'm 22 yrs old and I think I'm pretty important. LOL JK!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete