Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week 1 Day 3 - 8/27/09

Brisk walk for 5 minutes. Run 60 seconds, walk 90 seconds, repeat for 20 minutes.

Today wasn't any better running wise than day 2 but it also wasn't any worse so I guess that is a good thing. It was an awful day to run though. It was half misting and half raining with a strong wind. Running home I felt like I was running in super slow motion. At one point I even did the Bionic Man noise in my head. (remember that show? now that was quality tv!) The elementary school is in our neighborhood and I run right during drop off time. 4 people honked at me today.. is that a good or bad thing? Either way I think I need a new time to run!

1 comment:

  1. You sure that your weren't actually running in super slow montion and not just feeling like it? I think I might have been able to pass you riding on my cow. HAHA

    ReplyDelete