Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lollygagging

Lollygagging.

That what I feel like I have done in the past weeks in regards to running. It has been 100+ degrees, Chris has been gone, Addison is out of school, and it's almost impossible to get out there and run.

I haven't been a total slacker though. I have run once doing a 5k outside and the rest of the time I have been on the treadmill doing the 'gorge trail' program. It's some ridiculous circuit of changing inclines and changing speeds for 30 minutes or more. It's wacky, and on the dreaded treadmill, but gets the job done.

Chris is home again and next week is supposed to be cooler so I am hoping to be back outside running. I have a 5k race coming up so regardless I have to get moving!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment