Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Race results

The race results are in for the Siena Francis House run..

For the 5k I was:
169 of 208 overall
82 of 116 women
5 of 6 of my age group.

Pretty sad stats but it was a good run and I was completely pain free.
I need to let go of the struggle of not getting a PR at each race and just enjoy the experience. That's so hard for a Type A like me but I am woking on it!

On a positive note about the stats.. I always start at the very back of the race since I would rather pass than be passed (helps my mental state lol) and there is an official photo of this. I am the 2nd to last starting next to a lady with a double wide stroller which puts me at about 207. Since I finished 169th that means I moved up 39 places! Not too shabby!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment