Saturday, July 10, 2010

Running in Chicago

I am in the 'burbs of Chicago this weekend in my annual girls trip and I brought along my running shoes. It was good to get out and run after driving 8 hours and it was good to run somewhere different. The lakes were right near my friend Amandas house and it was such a nice place to run.

Except for the crazy attack Blackbird.





The path was about a mile around with a lot of shaded areas.. and an ice cream stand in case I wanted a cone while running.
My hotel was right on the edge of the lakes so it was nice to walk out the back door and have a great place to run.






I didn't keep track of my time since I stopped to take a couple of photos, petted a cute dog, and took a call from my mom who kept calling.. and calling.. and calling.. just to chat. Lol

It was hot and humid ( what did I expect in Chicago in July?) but a overall a good run.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. LOL In case you wanted a cone. Nice pic with the hotel sign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! And yes...its hot here!

    ReplyDelete