Friday, July 16, 2010

Walt Disney World Half Marathon




Well, it is official. I am now entered to run in the WDW Half Marathon!
We are going to make a family vacation out of it and my In Laws are going as well. Addison got in the spirit and wanted to run too so she is entered into the Mickeys Kids Run. It should be great fun.. Well, for her at least.

The thought of another 13.1 miles after the last awful 13.1 miles doesn't really sound appealing but I am hopeful. After all, I'll be running at the "Happiest Place on Earth" with Minnie ears on so how could that possibly be a bad time?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Disney puts on an AWESOME half marathon. I'm always slightly jealous of those who get to experience it for the first time. Running down Main Street toward Cinderella Castle is exhilarating.

    ReplyDelete