Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Catching Up

Life has gotten in the way.. I am still running but have not had time to blog about it. Chris's Grandmother died so we traveled to Illinois last week and then my Father had a medical emergency that took up a lot of time (Ever tried to get someone from Calgary, Canada to Omaha, NE without them being able to rent a car or fly in an airplane.. and have ER visits along the way??)

In order to catch up quickly I am going to combine some posts.
HM Training - W5 D3 - 3.5 miles
HM Training - W5 D4 - Swamp Stomp 8k XC. New 8k PR! WOOT!
HM Training - W6 D1 - Skipped pool running
HM Training - W6 D2 - Traveling
HM Training - W6 D3 - 5 mile run with Chris in Illinois. Our route makes me giggle
HM Training - W6 D4 - DH Homes Halloween 5k in Illinois.. New PR of 33:55. WOOT!
HM Training - W7 D1 - Traveling, skipped pool
HM Training - W7 D2 - 3 mile run.

Race reports and photos coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me! I would have NEVER guessed you are 38!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess you are too kind. I'll be 39 in about a month. YIKES! It's my goofiness that makes me look younger. ;)
    I meant to post on your blog and say that I loved your Halloween costume! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete