Thursday, October 14, 2010

Running bag or clown car?

I noticed my running bag was getting a bit heavy so I decided to see what all was in there. I have a habit of picking up things and saving them just in case I ever need them.

Because you one day may need 4 tubes of chapstick, a cut in half straw, and 50 band aids, right?

Who knew you could get this much stuff in one bag? And all of that is only in the main compartment since I don't use the side pockets. It's also not including clothes.
Stuff just kept coming out..and out.. and out..





My normal sized running bag. In purple, of course.




My running bag and all the junk in it!

A bathing suit
2 washcloths
A pair of running shoes that I don't wear
LSU hat
2 wet wipes
A refillable bottle
A bottle of water
A thing of sanitizer
Pair of toe socks
Hairbrush
Instant clod pack
2 IT Band straps
1 knee strap
Chris's sunglasses and bag they go in
4 travel sized Biofreeze
4 peppermints
3 Ginger candies
2 fruit roll ups
A cut in half straw
1 hot pack
2 cold packs
Coconut water with mango
50 band aids
2 bags of peppermint tea
Spi belt
A thing that blinks at night
A first aid kit (like the 50 band aids weren't enough)
4 rubber bands
1 pair of gloves
2 Kashi pumpkin spice bars
A package of pretzels
A package of German gummy bears
A tennis ball
1 strawberry Shotblok
1 Clif fruit chew
Moleskin
Jeff Galloway running book ( cause when I am running I might need to read about running)
Toggles
40 safety pins
Hair clip
Eye drops
4 tubes of chapstick
2 packs of sport beans
2 tubes of natural pain relief cream
An ankle brace
Punch card for the swimming pool

All I need is a couple of Clowns to climb out of my bag and I'll be set!

2 comments:

  1. For when I go once a week to the pool for deep water running. See, there is a method to the madness. But I guess I dry off with a washcloth.

    ReplyDelete