Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday - 3/01/10

Walk for one hour.

Today we were on the Disney Cruise Ship the Wonder. I had grand plans of running around deck 4 where they have a jogging track. I could not wait to be outside and to run on a ship.

It started out great.. I had the whole deck to myself, we were in port at Nassau, Bahamas so the view was beautiful, the sun was out, and it was cool. Perfect for running! I had gone almost two miles when they came over the PA saying that it was time for the crew safety drill. Almost all of the 1,000 employees were required to put on their life jackets, report to their assigned stations, and pretend to get in a life raft... all on Deck 4. It became wall to wall people all around the deck and after th 2nd catcall I decided to call it quits.

I finished the mileage by running on the treadmill in the spa. The treadmills were in the very front of the ship and overlooked the water. It was beautiful. I tell ya, I would run on the treadmill every day if that was my view!

Total 3.3 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment