Friday, March 26, 2010

Thursday -3/18/10


.

Official diagnosis - Possible stress fracture of the 5th Metatarsal. They can not tell for sure if it is an actual break until 2 weeks when the bone growth will show on the xray. He said I have all of the signs of the stress fracture so they are treating as if it is indeed broken. I will go back in 2 weeks for additional xrays. but until then i get to wear this glorious 6 pound boot/cast.

I wouldn't mind the boot/cast so much if I could find a way to still run with the dang thing.

.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your broken foot. It's a too bad you won't be able to run for a while. I live in Omaha too. I'm just starting the C25K program and keep getting sidelined with bronchitis, so I can at least imagine how you feel.

    ReplyDelete