Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2.5 miles on the treadmill




The infamous treadmill. (Can you tell that it is mocking me?)

When we bought my treadmill 7 or 8 months ago Chris and I had a "discussion" as to if it would actually get used. He said it would be used a few times and then become the stereotypical clothes rack/ junk holder and I swore I would run on it all the time ( but secretly thought he would be right).

Well, unfortunately, I was right and the treadmill has gotten a whole lot of use. I did another run on it today..and it is still just as painful. I know most of running is mental so a lot of my bad treadmill attitude is in my head. But geez, I don't know how anyone can enjoy running on that thing. Seriously, how do the girls at the Y always look so chipper? Are they just faking it?

During my run I tried to do the math in my head to add up the miles I have put on the treadmill. A lot would be my guess. I have a running log that keeps track of all runs so I probably could go back and add it all up.

But I don't think I want to know. That's one stat I can live without.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment