Thursday, October 8, 2009

Week 7 Day 2 - 10/8/09

Brisk walk for 5 minutes. Run 25 minutes or 2.5 miles

Treadmill at the Y again today. Actually I ran this evening and it seems like I had so much more energy. With Chris gone it is not possible to run in the evenings all the time but I might switch from the AMs once he gets home.

I ran for 18 minutes straight this time! Whoo hoo. That is an improvement of last time when I did 13 minutes. I did 18 minutes, walked for 2, and then ran the last 5. I would like to thank Judge Judy and the back to back 'my ex is no good, lazy, cheating, can't hold a job bum who owes me money' cases for getting me through the 18 minute run. Without you Judge Judy, I dont think I culd have gone as far!

Although I do think that watching tv and reading the closed captioning while running is making me a bit sick. Can you get motion sickness on a treadmill?

When typing out the plan for W7D2 I realized that I have been all about the time and not looking at the miles. Since the 5k is all about the miles, and I am getting close to the end of the program, I really need to switch my game plan. D3 I am going to keep going, even if it is running and walking, until I reach the 2.5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment