Friday, April 9, 2010

Thursday - 4/08/10


Training plan: Walk 40 minutes.

Walking total - 5.1 miles at 1:13 and 51 seconds.

I got a new waking/running leash for the dogs and it is awesome. There is a belt that goes around my waist and then has a springy leash that attaches to the belt and the dog. It allows you to be hands free when running.

Although I am not sure if I am walking the dogs or if the dogs are walking me!

Disco and I walked 5.1 miles in the neighborhood next to ours. I actually wanted the hills and that area is the ultimate in steep. I am not sure Disco appreciated it though.

We had a great time.. until he decided to go after a goose..a ceramic goose..with me still attached to him. It must have bee a funny sight to see him Border Collie excited about a ceramic goose and pulling me across someones front yard while falling all over myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment