Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wednesday - 3/31/10

Back in the saddle (running shoe) again!

Whooo hoo! I am so happy to ditch the boot and get back to running! The additional xays showed that it was inconclusive, meaning no bone growth but there was something funny looking. It could have been just a bad xray for whatever was funny looking but the no bone growth means no true break! I am now in a small boot that will still support my ankle and foot but also allow me to get back to moving around. I was cleared for exercise but also told to take it slow.

So, in true Corey form, I went out and ran 4 miles. It did feel a bit stiff and sore but it was not as bad as I thought it might be.

Although I do see where I have lost some of my lung capacity and lost some of the conditioning. It was a tough run for my lungs and I had a hard time breathing. Who cares though.. I am running again!

Training plan: Run 4 miles. Warm up and cool down.

Warm up/Cool down - .41
Running total - 4 miles @ 45:23
Grand total - 4.41

No comments:

Post a Comment