Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday - 11/27/09

Ran/walked 3.1 miles.

I changed my schedule this week to run Tuesday, Thursday, and then the race on Saturday so that I did not have to run back to back Friday and Saturday. Well, that plan didnt work out so well. We are in Illinois and the weather was horrible yesterday. It was low 30s, raining, and the wind was wicked. All of the health clubs were closed and it would have been a sure recipe for me getting sick running outside so I waited until today.

Today was a beautiful day for running with it being in the low 30s, bright and sunny, and no wind. I have not run 3.1 miles without a day of rest in between so I took it easy today. I only ran 2 miles and walked the rest of the way.

Stats from my running: My first mile was my fastest time ever and the second mile was still pretty quick.

Mile #1: 11:02 mile
Max heart rate 175, 96%
Average heart rate 155, 85%

Mile #2: 11:50 mile
Max heart rate 170, 93%
Average heart rate 159, 87%

Tomorrow is the big day! Any good thoughts for me and Amanda are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment