Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday - 11/21/09

Ran 3.1 miles with a new best time of 36.21!

My legs and rear were killing me from the run with Disco but I stretched a lot before hand and powered through. My watch and the treadmill were pretty much in sync but I think Ill take the times from my watch to keep it consistent. I noticed that my average and my max are a lot closer together time wise. I am sure that is from being on the treadmill and not being able to fluctuate like I do on the road.

Stats from my run: I forgot my heart rate monitor strap so I dont have that data.
Mile #1: 11.59 minute mile.

Mile #2: 12:10 minute mile.

Mile #3: 12.07 minute mile. (1.1 miles)

Pace - Max 11:22 mile, Average 12:07 mile

I am not sure how but I am getting faster! At what point do I get kicked out of the penguin club? I think I may be safe for a while longer.

PS - To the guy next to me on the treadmill who was running at 11.5 mph which is 5:30 minute miles.. Show off.

And you sound like a heard of buffalo when you run faster than you should be running.

But you did make me run faster, so thanks for that! lol

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I can physically ever be out of this penguin club. :-P Good job!

    ReplyDelete