Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday - 11/9/09

Ran 3.1 miles

Since I am all about statistics and numbers here are some fun facts from my run today thanks to my watch..

3.1 miles in 40.03 which is a new personal best for me! Wooo Hooo!
Max heart rate was 170 (93% of my peak zone)
Average heart rate was 159 (87% of my peak zone)
11.53 mile with an average of 12.56 mile.

I only walked about .2 so my miles are still slow but they are getting faster. I can feel that my lungs and legs are getting stronger from going slow the previous times and building up my strength.

Today I ran with a dog for part of the way.. but it was not my dog. This mangy looking thing ran up to me along the path and for a minute I wasn't sure if he wanted to sniff me or bite me. He sniffed around a bit and then started running with me. We ran for about a half a mile when he ditched me for something more interesting. What is it with animals wanting to run with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment