Sunday, September 6, 2009

Week 3 Day 1 - 9/4/09


Brisk walk for 5 minutes. Run 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds, run 3 minutes, walk 3 minutes. Do all of this 2 times.

I am a bit late in updating.. but WOOO HOOO I ran for 3 whole minutes! Twice! I think that is the farthest I have ever run. Maybe even total combined running. I was a bit nervous since this week took it from running 90 seconds to 3 minutes and that is a big jump for someone like me. The first 3 minutes seemed to go on forever but I felt ok while running. The second 3 minutes was a lot harder, and my legs felt like jelly, but I did not want to quit.

I felt like I was gaining speed and not quite as slow as last time.. until I looked back and saw that a cat was following me.. and keeping up the pace. :/ I pass this cat each day and I guess he decided to run with me. It must not have looked that hard to do..or he was that bored. Talk about an ego buster.. having a cat, a kitty cat, run with you on your daily run.

Well, I guess it is better than a snail.

No comments:

Post a Comment