Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 3 Day 2 - 9/7/09

Brisk walk for 5 minutes. Run 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds, run 3 minutes, walk 3 minutes. Do all of this 2 times.

Well, the walk the night before did not seem to have affected me much. My toes still hurt a bit but I have been doing stretching exercises for that. My shins are holding up well but the backs of my knees are hurting. I don't know why they hurt but at this point they don't hurt enough for me to investigate it.

My GPS was a bit off on this run due to operator error.. meaning I forgot to start it. I felt like I was faster this time but I don't really know. I will be interested to see how I do on the last day of week 3.

I don't think I will run with a hat on anymore since my daughter saw me and said "Wow Mom, your hair is all sweaty like when the dogs go running" And then this gem.."Mom, let me smell your hair. I bet it smells like wet dog." The joys of a 5 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment