Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saturday - 12/12/09

Long Cardio - 1 hour of aerobic exercise, MHR 60 - 70%

It was weird to get on the treadmill and not run after the 5 minute warm up. I don't think I have ever just walked on a treadmill and certainly not for an hour. I got caught up on all the news I have missed the past week so the time went by pretty fast.

I recently switched from the YMCA to 24 Hour Fitness because it was about $18 cheaper a month and they have a much better play place for Addison. The day I signed up there was no one there so I thought it would be ok. Turns out that the place is always packed and I am not blond/skinny/buffed enough to be working out there! I was hoping to get on the treadmill next to out of shape moms like me but instead was running next to Barbie and her friends. Chris says to ignore it but it is pretty hard to ignore Barbie bouncing along next you you. LOL

Stats from the walk:
Miles walked - 4.10
Pace - 13:45 minute miles
Time - 1 Hour
Heart Rate average - 63%

No comments:

Post a Comment