Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sunday - 12/27/09

Interval training: 10 minute warm up, 90 seconds at 80%+ MHR, 3 minute recovery at 60% MHR, repeat reps for 20 minutes, 5 minute cool down.

Now I remember why I write everything down, why I make tons of To Do lists, why I have post it notes everywhere, and why people are always irked with me for not calling/emailing/texting back.

I have the short term memory of a fruit fly.

I can remember clearly my 1st grade teacher and what the class room looked like but I cant remember anything about my run 3 days ago. Maybe it was so bad that I purposely forgot? But I think I would remember a run that bad.. but then again maybe not.

So all I know is that I did interval work that started with the 90 seconds because my nifty running watch told me so. Good thing it is keeping track!

Stats from the run:
Warm up time - 5:30
Warm up mileage - .37

Interval time - 30:02
Interval miles - 2.35

Didn't record the cool down time or miles

Total time - 35:332
Total miles - 2.72

No comments:

Post a Comment