Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday - 12/30/09

Long Cardio - 1 hour of aerobic exercise, MHR 60 - 70%

I hit the snooze bar on the alarm clock one too many times today and then ran out of time to do the full long cardio. I was up at 5:00 am, 5:30 am, and then 6:15 am with Addison asking "Mom, can I go wake Papa up now and play zhu zhu hamsters?" so when it came time to get u for real I just didn't want to. We had to go meet my Dad and Step Mom for lunch and presents so I was really pressed for time.

I managed walk 2.0 miles even at just a little over 30 minutes.

Tomorrow the weather here in Louisiana is supposed to be cool but sunny, just like I like it, and my parents neighborhood is flat as a pancake, which again is just like I like it for running! Tomorrow I am going to run 5k outside and am thrilled to be out there and off the treadmill. Its the little things that make me happy. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I am so jealous. I long to run outside. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be very very sad to leave LA.. simply for the running outside!!

    ReplyDelete