Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday - 1/15/09

Long Cardio - 1 hour of aerobic exercise, MHR 70 - 80%

Walked an 8k today. Actually it was an 8k plus .10 miles for a total of 5 miles.

I am still feeling pretty crummy so I did another long cardio instead of intervals or running. The weather is supposed to be about 40 degrees with little wind tomorrow so I really hope that I feel better and can get outside to run. I really don't think I can bump up my running miles on the treadmill.

Watched Man vs Food again today while walking. You would think that I would have learned from last time not to watch it. I guess I thought it would be ok to see all of that food if I was walking instead of running. Nope, it was still just as gross. I have only myself to blame since I am the one that did not change the channel but in my defense it was like a train wreck.. I knew I shouldn't watch him eat that much steak but just could not look away and even looked forward to seeing him get the 'meat sweats'. Ha!

I think I have food issues.

Stats from the run: (still not wearing the heart monitor)
Total miles walked - 5.00
Total time - 1 hour and 11 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment