Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday - 1/26/10

Tempo run of 4 miles.

Today should have been a tempo run of 4 miles but I only made it to 3 miles. I was doing really well on the first mile with a time of 10:55. That is the fastest I have ever run a mile and I was feeling pretty good about it.. until I crashed and burned.

My next mile was 13:24 because my shoe came untied and I fell off the treadmill.
Again.

In my defense that is the second time I fell off the treadmill but only the first time because of my shoes. Well, technically the first time I fell of was because of my shoes as well but only when I tripped over my own feet while trying to stop my watch. It is ok to laugh.

My third mile was not much better at 12:48. I am not sure why that one was so bad except for it just all went down hill after the fall.

Stats from the run:
Warm up - .32 miles
Ran 3 miles
cool down - .31
Total miles - 3.63

No comments:

Post a Comment