Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday - 1/13/10

Long Cardio - 1 hour of aerobic exercise, MHR 70 - 80%

Today should have been a run day but I really do not feel well. I had to go to the ENT where they stuck a tube up my nose and then gave me a shot in my behind. (said in that southern way.. Bee-Hine). They are trying to figure out why I have such severe motion sickness and constant ear infections. Right now they think that I have impacted sinuses and chronic sinusitis. Fun.

So instead of running I did another long cardio. I think I have been doing too many of the long cardio each week and not enough running but I am glad that I at least did something instead of taking the whole day off. Even though I think my sinuses would have appreciated the peace and quiet of no exercising.

Tonight I walked for 1 hour at various speeds and inclines. Every random couple of minutes I would change the speed or incline in order to mix it up a little and have my body/legs work a little harder. I am not sure how high the treadmill will go but 6.5 incline was enough for me!

Stats from tonight:
Total miles - 3.72
Total time - 1 hour

1 comment: