Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday - 1/6/10

Long Cardio - 1 hour of aerobic exercise, MHR 60 - 70%

Normally for my long cardio I just get on the treadmill and walk for an hour but that gets really boring so I tonight I tried out one of the programs. 'Mountain Hiking' to be exact. I didnt really know what all that entailed but it seemed like the better option than 'Trail Running'. I am glad I didn't really know what I was getting into because I don't think I would have agreed to walk at 4.1 mph with a 7 degree incline for 5 minutes at a time. Talk about a work out! My time of an hour was still that but my mileage was shorter than normal since it takes a lot of work to get up hills like that. My legs, rear, and back really felt it while walking so I imagine I am really going to feel it tomorrow..

Maybe I should have picked trail run.


Stats from the walk:
Miles walked - 3.77
Time - 1 Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment