Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday - 1/2/10

Interval training. Walk 5-10 minutes, run 80-90% MHR for .25 miles, recover 60% MHR for .50 miles, 3 times total, cool down 5 minutes.

Well now I know why everyone told me to buy a professional treadmill. My parents have the cheapest treadmill ever. It doesn't tell you the incline (which I think I had inclined to climb Everest), it is so narrow that I kept running off the side, it was so short that I had to change my stride and run like I was in a 3 legged race, and it was just flat out rickety. The controls were all over the place and I swear I saw the speed change by itself at one point.

In all fairness to my parents it is about 20 years old and they never expected me to be running on it. Hope I never have to run on it again!

Stats from the training:
Warm Up:
10 minutes and .51 miles
Interval training:
29:31 minutes and 2.25 miles
Cool Down:
5 minutes and .28 miles

Total time - 44:31
Total miles - 3.04

No comments:

Post a Comment